Tuesday 25 March 2014

Week #12 ● Before and After

I'm absolutely in love with these pages so I'm super excited to share them with you guys, sorry they're a little late. They're extremely busy but to me it's an organised mess I promise!

I have had assignments every week for 4 weeks and another 3 more weeks to come so my pages have been so busy which I personally really like. I tend to write down every little thing I have to remember just so I have it down somewhere ha!

Here is what they looked like before I got my hands on them:




And this is after:

I  hadn't even realised it was St.Patrick's day on the Monday it was just a coincidence that I decided to use green for this week ha! Just love the cute little stickers I used for these pages I've had them for years but never wanted to use them, I've finally found something to use them for :)

Ruth
xox

1 comment:

  1. Aw! Your pages always look adorable!! :D The stickers are soo cute!! Love your videos and blog posts! :)

    ReplyDelete