Friday 14 March 2014

Review of KawaiiShopJapan • Memo Pad Haul

I finally got around to ordering from the wonderful Kawaii Shop Japan recently and I wanted to do a review on my Blog and my YouTube because I'm so happy with my order. To see the pages in more detail check out my review video :)

So I ordered memo paper from her shop because I'd never bought myself a pad and I was dying to get my hands on some of the new designs San-X released. I got two large pads and four mini ones:



They all came in perfect condition and were shipped really securely I was very impressed. The package also came in only 7 days all the way from Japan which is incredible.

 I also got a more mini memo papers as extra I was so surprised with how many I got to be honest, not going to lie I was very excited ha!


Overall I think it is well worth buying from Kawaii Shop Japan! Fast shipping, secure packaging, extras and wide range of products. What more could you ask for really??

I'm actually selling small packs of 25 mini memo sheets on my Etsy which include a lot of the designs in these memo pads so go check it out on my shop here if you're interested :)

Like I said if you want to see things in more detail watch my video review:




Ruth
xox


1 comment:

  1. Her shop is so cute! I love collecting memo sheets :D Also, I've nominated my for the Liebster Blog Award, if you're interested then here is the blog post I did on it to find out more:
    http://artisticamy1.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete